Forum Thread: Recommend free antispyware

You are currently viewing a forum thread in the Secunia Community Forum. Please note that opinions expressed here are not of Secunia but solely reflect those of the user who wrote it.

This thread was submitted in the following forum:
PSI

This thread has been marked as locked.
CourageDK Recommend free antispyware
Member 28th Dec, 2008 03:12
Ranking: 0
User Since: 9th Dec, 2008
System Score: N/A
Hi :)
Currently i have a antispyware named WinPatrol. But i don't like it, it is too complicated, and i dont know what to say when it asks "allow" or "don't allow" (or what ever it says)

Can you come up with another great antispyware-program? :)
Not SpyBot either.

Thank you, and happy New Year :D

Maurice Joyce RE: Recommend free antispyware
Handling Contributor 28th Dec, 2008 10:58
Score: 12325
User Since: 4th Jan 2009
Take a look at Microsoft's Windows Defender. Link is here:

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/winfamil...
Maurice

--
Maurice

Microsoft Surface 4 Intel i7 64Bit
Windows 10 Pro version 1809 Build 17763.404
16 GB RAM
IE & Edge Only
Was this reply relevant?
+0
CourageDK RE: Recommend free antispyware
Member 28th Dec, 2008 14:50
Score: 0
User Since: 9th Dec 2008
Thx :D

I will try that... :)
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Member 28th Dec, 2008 15:00
Now i have downloaded it, and i think it works. But there is no icon in that lower bar, where the MSN icon and the clock is... u know...
Is it active now?
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Maurice1 RE: Recommend free antispyware
Member 28th Dec, 2008 17:46
User Since: 25th Nov 2008
Last edited on 28th Dec, 2008 17:47
Worth checking it is OK. Go to START>ALL PROGRAMS & look for Windows Defender>double click on it & check the settings.

Maurice

--
Maurice

HP Intel Pentium 4
Windows XP Home SP3
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Falcon032 RE: Recommend free antispyware
Member 28th Dec, 2008 20:24
User Since: 26th Nov 2008
Another one you might want to check out is Spyware Doctor from PC Tools.
I use the paid version, but they do offer a free starter version also.

http://www.pctools.com/spyware-doctor/google_pack/

Was this reply relevant?
+0
hal700 RE: Recommend free antispyware
Member 28th Dec, 2008 20:48
User Since: 5th Dec 2008
I like the totally free Adwil software from Avast.com.
Hal
Was this reply relevant?
+0
rkush RE: Recommend free antispyware
Member 28th Dec, 2008 23:34
User Since: 25th Nov 2008
I use AVG free antispyware. I have used it for at lease 2 to 3 years. I find it very good.
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Member 29th Dec, 2008 14:26
Thanks guys :)
Was this reply relevant?
+0
This user no longer exists RE: Recommend free antispyware
Member 29th Dec, 2008 18:49
My favorite place to go is Gizmo's tech support alert, where they recommend better security models like the use of Sandboxie. Search for "Gizmo's Guide to Securing Your PC".

My current setup is mainly taken from that website. I use Avira anti-virus, Comodo Firewall and its Defense+, Sandboxie when surfing the Internet and untrusted sites, Windows Defender (just because I can't find good info on the best active guard), and on-demand scanners SUPERantispyware and Malwarebytes.

I run the on-demand scans every once in awhile but rarely find anything.

By the way, I first heard about Secunia from that website.
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Member 29th Dec, 2008 18:51
Cool :) i might take a look :D Thx mate :)
Was this reply relevant?
+0
danny198917blizard RE: Recommend free antispyware
Member 2nd Jan, 2009 17:46
User Since: 2nd Jan 2009
http://bredan.bezoogle.com/pp/anti-spyware/ try this link its where i got my spyware from that to be honest hasnt caused any problems so far and is very easy and simple to use
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Member 3rd Jan, 2009 00:32
on 2nd Jan, 2009 17:46, danny198917blizard wrote:
http://bredan.bezoogle.com/pp/anti-spyware/ try this link its where i got my spyware from that to be honest hasnt caused any problems so far and is very easy and simple to use

That link u sent, is a bad site... "McAfee SiteAdvisor" is red (means warning)
So i do not trust these downloads...
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Tarq57 RE: Recommend free antispyware
Member 4th Jan, 2009 09:48
Score: 16
User Since: 20th Dec 2007
AVG Antispyware is no longer available (or supported) in the free 7.5 version.
Avast by Alwil is excellent, but it is a full resident AV. Will conflict with any other AV installed.
Windows Defender is a free resident AS, adequate for a lot of folk, comes pre-installed on Vista, user reports indicate the effectiveness is limited.
From research I've carried out, and programs I've actually tried (and have installed) the best free antispy applications are demand scanners; that is, they will not alert in real time, but require scanning to identify and remove any infections found. They include MBAM by MalwareBytes, Superantispyware, and Asquared. All have free and pay-for (resident) versions available.
SpywareTerminator (by Crawler) is a resident free antispyware, but to tell the truth, if you find Winpatrol too complicated, you'd hate it.
Winpatrol is a system monitor that polls rather than alerting in real time (in the free version) and is thus quite useful in tracking down changes made to your system. Worth learning more about.
Spybot is good, but a bit outdated compared to the three I mentioned above. AdAware...don't touch it.

--
Windows XP Home 32, SP3- patched as they are released, AMD 3500+, 2G RAM, avast 8.0, Autorun Eater, Secunia PSI.
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Member 6th Jan, 2009 20:28
Last edited on 6th Jan, 2009 20:29
Hi :) Thanks for your long, clear overview :) - that was the answer I waited for :)

But I have some comments and questions...

-> Why not AdAware?

-> i have tried SuperAntiSpyware, but there is a trial for only 1 week... But I liked it too :)

-> how are the other two programs you mentioned?

-> as i understood, the 3 Antispyware-programs you recommend is scanning programs? - do they still prevent spyware?

I hope u understand what i mean :)
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Member 6th Jan, 2009 22:32
on 6th Jan, 2009 20:28, CourageDK wrote:
Hi :) Thanks for your long, clear overview :) - that was the answer I waited for :)

you're welcome

But I have some comments and questions...

-> Why not AdAware?
it used to be one of the staunch adware/spyware removers a few years ago, but starting with the "AdAware2007" version, became bloated and sometimes problematic, yet without a good detection rate. Looks nice though. That's my brief experience with it; reading security forum posts it's evident that other users often have similar experience.

-> i have tried SuperAntiSpyware, but there is a trial for only 1 week... But I liked it too :)
you probably downloaded the trial rather than the free version. I don't know, but I imagine that when the trial is complete, your version will revert to the free. The main difference is that the free is not a resident scanner, it is demand only. Still a very good scanner/remover.

-> how are the other two programs you mentioned?
MBAM and Asquared are both very good, with similar way of operating to SAS. (That is, demand scanners in the free version.) You can have as many demand scanners installed as you want.

-> as i understood, the 3 Antispyware-programs you recommend is scanning programs? - do they still prevent spyware?
no. Spybot has the ability to prevent some, as it has an "immunize" function, and a limited registry guard, called the "TeaTimer".
There are various immunities you can apply, for little or no performance hit. Spybot's is one. Another is SpywareBlaster, by Javacool. Another would be a hosts file, which is similar to Spybots', and you probably shouldn't have a hosts file and Spybots' immunity active together. Might slow down browsing.
Another thing to do is set the browser to prompt for any scripting, or use Firefox with the Noscript extension. Especially cross-site scripting and hidden i-frames. Most are innocent, but it seems to be a common way for drive-by downloads to occur. (You might want to Google some of those terms. I might sound "on to it" but I actually don't know the detailed mechanics of how a lot of this sort of vulnerability/patching works.)

I hope u understand what i mean :)

Yeah, no problem at all, (says the man with only one language.) I hope the way this is formatted makes it legible. I can always change it...

--
Windows XP Home 32, SP3- patched as they are released, AMD 3500+, 2G RAM, avast 8.0, Autorun Eater, Secunia PSI.
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Member 7th Jan, 2009 17:20
well, some phrases can be a bit difficult to understand, but i think i got the point :)

I am looking for a "not-on-demand"-program :) unless Windows defender is secure enough :)

I want both on-demand... and the other kind of Antispyware...

Was this reply relevant?
+0
Maurice Joyce RE: Recommend free antispyware
Handling Contributor 7th Jan, 2009 18:55
I think U are absolutely correct in taking your time choosing which programmes U want to protect your system.

I am assuming you are using a separate firewall & anti virus rather than an Internet Security Suite which normally includes additional tools to keep U safe from parasites?

I recommended Windows Defender and it appears U have now got that up & running. That is a proactive cleaner - by proactive I mean it prevents parasites from loading on your system which is what you appear to want.

I endorse what has been said about its effectiveness but would add that NO COMPANY can ever claim that they have a product that is 100% effective. Each company has different definitions hence the problem & the recommendation to use 2 spyware programmes.

It is also true to say many would advise not to run 2 proactive antispyware programmes on the same PC. I elected to ignore that advice & have never had a problem.

Below is a list of possibilities U may wish to research further with a few comments.

For ease of discription they are either PROACTIVE (stops parasites from loading) or REACTIVE (you need to do a manual scan to find them on your system & remove them).

Ad Aware 2008 - Free addition - Reactive
Ad Aware 2008 Professional - Proactive - Currently in use on my PC. Again I endorse the views expressed. 2007 was a bad year for Lavasoft - it was a resource hog. That was cured in 2008. If you are thinking of this as a solution I would wait a few more weeks when the 2009 version is launched. I am Beta testing it & like what I see. Their site is at: http://www.lavasoft.com/

Malwarebytes - Paid version is Proactive. Currently in use on my machine. I was strongly advised not to run this with Ad Aware - ignored the advice & it works seamlessly. Their site is here:http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php

Comodo - A nice company with outstanding support. They have a whole series of security programmes. Well worth a look. If U are currently using free versions of a firewall & anti virus U may wish to look at their free Internet Security Suite which includes spyware removal.
The website is here: http://www.personalfirewall.comodo.com/overview.ht...

Norton Anti Bot - Proactive - first released in 2007 - many are weary of Norton (Symantec) products because older programmes were resourse hogs. In my view still worth a look. The site is here:http://shop.symantecstore.com/store/symnahho/en_US... It will disable Windows Defender.
Hope this helps U a bit more.

--
Maurice

16 GB RAM
IE & Edge Only
Was this reply relevant?
+0
This user no longer exists RE: all
Member 7th Jan, 2009 19:29
Comodo Firewall is excellent. It does extremely well in all the firewall tests and competes with paid firewall programs. Though, the Comodo antivirus is very new and is not yet competitive in any testing (it is actually on the very low side in detection rates). Since the Comodo Internet Security suite gives you several options, I suggest not installing its antivirus. Avira, AVG, or Avast! are better options, but only choose one (and only one firewall for that matter).

I also suggest installing but disabling the Comodo Defense+. It is too talkative for constant use, but it could help if you only use it when you surf unknown websites or when you are suspicious of a certain program. It is a HIPS and counts as an additional antispyware measure. Also, Comodo Firewall does not come with optimal settings, so be sure to click to the "Firewall" tab and then use the "Stealth Ports Wizard" to "Block all...".

For the on-demand antispyware, I like to use both Malwarebytes (MBA) and SUPERantispyware (SAS). MBA is especially good at finding trojans and SAS is the best all around antispyware scanner. On Gizmo's Tech Support Alert, Steve found that they complement each other. He did a test run and tested them in the real world of malware and he found that they detect different malware. So it is beneficial to run both. AdAware also found a few malware that both MBA/SAS did not find, but not very many. And AdAware installs a service that load and runs all the time even if it is not the Pro version, so get ready to sacrifice system resources if you choose to use it even just as an on-demand scanner (the same for A-squared).

For an active antispyware guard, it is basically a guessing game since it is impossible to say which is best. There is Windows Defender, Comodo's BOClean, PC Tools' Threatfire, and others. Steve recommends the latter two. I suggest to choose one or two if you are worried about system resources. Also you could grab Spywareblaster since it does not actively run and still helps prevent weaknesses.

The very best zero day program is Sandboxie or some other virtual program like Returnil or SafeSpace. These allow you to send everything you do when you surf to a virtual sandbox or folder, and then when you finish you have the option of deleting it or saving some parts of it. You could also install a new program in a sandbox and see if it runs correctly. So any mysterious virus or spyware that no program could detect will be deleted with the sandbox. No antivirus and no antispyware program is full-proof, but sandboxie is close to it, depending on how you use it. It is probably the #1 best defense tool of all of them, in my opinion.

So it goes something like this:
(1) zero day virtual sandbox -- Sandboxie
(2) Firewall -- Comodo Firewall
(3) Antivirus (both active and on-demand) -- Avira AntiVir (it has the highest detention rates as of now and I like it)
(4) Antispyware (active) -- (a) Windows Defender; (b)BOClean; (c) Threatfire; (d) Comodo Defense+; (e) Vista UAC (if you use it; I don't); (f) or some combination of a-e depending on what you are doing
(5) Antispyware (on-demand) -- SAS/MBA/AdAware
(6) Spywareblaster -- just because it is so light and simple to use
(7) And other safe practices like Secunia and auto update.

This is my current thinking on the topic, anyways. It often changes.
Was this reply relevant?
+0
CourageDK RE: all
Member 7th Jan, 2009 23:27
Last edited on 7th Jan, 2009 23:39
Thanks to both of you :)

I don't quite understand the "Sandboxie". Well, maybe i should do some research before asking about that ;D

concerning to the Firewall... i have heard that you only need an additional firewall if you have wireless internet-connection. And I do not have wireless.

About Comodo, isn't that firewall only?

I have currently installed:
Secunia PSI
Winpatrol
Windows Defender
Ad-aware (free edition, I think it's a pretty new version)
ATF-Cleaner
ESET NOD32 antivirus "business edition"

(Btw. I'm pretty sure i have a malware-infection. Could you help me with that later, when i have decided the security-porgrams on my pc :) )
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Maurice Joyce RE: all
Handling Contributor 7th Jan, 2009 23:56
Last edited on 8th Jan, 2009 11:46
What U have decided on for protection looks a good balance to me.

I assume you have the Windows Firewall on that was installed & switched on by default in the Windows SP2 upgrade?

You are correct - it is not good practise to have 2 firewalls running.

What I was suggesting with Comodo was they offer a free Internet Suite that includes a firewall/anti virus/anti spyware & other tools.

If U are unhappy with your current set up their programmes are worth investigating.

I have found that this forum has a lot of helpful & knowledgeable people - someone will pick up the thread if U have an infection. If U post it to this thread those who have answered so far will pick it up - I for one would be happy to help.

I'm off to find out more about Sandboxie!!!

--
Maurice

16 GB RAM
IE & Edge Only
Was this reply relevant?
+0
This user no longer exists RE: all
Member 8th Jan, 2009 01:24
Last edited on 8th Jan, 2009 01:36 Sandboxie is a fairly difficult program at first, but it is basically a web browser protection utility. It creates an icon for running your favorite web browser in a "sandbox" or virtual part of your hard drive. In the explorer it is shown as "Sandbox". While you browse, everything gets saved to the sandbox folder instead of your regular hard drive locations. Then before you delete its contents, you can look through the virtual folder to see if you want to keep anything (by simply copying and pasting). It can also automatically recover your downloads if you save them to say the desktop or a folder it is set to automatically recover. If a spyware gets onto your computer while browsing sandboxed, then it will get sent to the sandbox folder and not to your regular hard drive. And then it will get deleted when you delete the sandbox. This way you do not need to depend on scanners to detect the spyware (though, you still need them for the stuff outside the sandbox) and possibly miss some new spyware.

Comodo is now integrated into a Comodo Internet Security suite, but it allows you to pick which parts of it you want to install. You could have it install its antivirus, firewall, and HIPS (or Defense+, an antimalware program). I just install the firewall and HIPS. In the future they will add additional components.

Firewalls can be helpful for dial-up connections too. They could help prevent spyware from dialing out and sending information to some hacker; for example, a keylogger could record your key strokes and steal your passwords or credit card info. I liked testing Comodo with the following test site: http://www.grc.com/x/ne.dll?bh0bkyd2. Comodo passed all the tests very easily, but these tests show you how awful some firewalls are or how vulnerable computers are without firewalls.

You seem to have good choices, esp. the antivirus. I would definitely supplement AdAware with SAS and MBA since they are much better. In fact, they would probably solve your malware problem. Or you could find a spyware removal guide (see below). Windows Defender only uses about 6-8 MB of virtual memory, so if you have a fast computer then you could stand to add something like Threatfire or BOClean. But if you don't want one of those, then Sandboxie would probably be sufficient by itself instead of a bunch of extra active guards (esp. since you have such a good antivirus).

http://www.techsupportalert.com/content/jonathant-...
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Member 8th Jan, 2009 15:39
Last edited on 8th Jan, 2009 15:50
Now i try Threatfire, to see what its is like :) can I have both Malbyte and Threatfire installed at same time?

and i want to download Comodo too as u recommended... But I need the firewall only, right? - Since i use Msn and Steam a lot...

Is it necessary with an other Defrag-program than the Windows' own?
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Member 8th Jan, 2009 16:52
now i have performed a "smart"-scan and a full scan :)
The smart-scan was clean...
BUT, the Full scan found 2 trojans and 1 adware :D Hurray!
That was the infection i mentioned earlier :D so, thanks a lot guys :)

The details should be here:
http://www.threatexpert.com/report.aspx?md5=7BF6D1...

I pressed Quarantine, since that was my only option after the scan. do you recommend i delete it? - the 3 last times i removed it, it was restored...
Was this reply relevant?
+0
gbteo7 RE: Recommend free antispyware
Member 8th Jan, 2009 18:03
User Since: 8th Jan 2009
Last edited on 8th Jan, 2009 18:58
on 28th Dec, 2008 03:12, CourageDK wrote:
Hi :)
Currently i have a antispyware named WinPatrol. But i don't like it, it is too complicated, and i dont know what to say when it asks "allow" or "don't allow" (or what ever it says)

Can you come up with another great antispyware-program? :)
Not SpyBot either.

Thank you, and happy New Year :D

Hi,

On win32 (XP/Vista), the mentioned free AVG (http://free.avg.com/) has real-time anti-spyware functionality and is very low on system resources.

I always disable Windows Defender because, as many others said, there are other (free) programs more efficient in the fight against spyware & less demanding on system resources.

To disable Defender the easy way is via Services. (in Vista just click the start button and type services, then scroll down to Windows Defender and double click it, then stop it and choose disable on the drop-down menu. it will give you a notice that this service is disabled on each boot, but it's harmless)
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Member 8th Jan, 2009 18:06
Last edited on 15th Jan, 2009 19:54
on 8th Jan, 2009 15:39, CourageDK wrote:
Now i try Threatfire, to see what its is like :) can I have both Malbyte and Threatfire installed at same time?

and i want to download Comodo too as u recommended... But I need the firewall only, right? - Since i use Msn and Steam a lot...

Is it necessary with an other Defrag-program than the Windows' own?

I believe MBA, the free version, is just an on-demand scanner so it should not cause any conflicts with Threatfire. I agree that the Comodo firewall is sufficient, especially if you practice general common sense and don't go surfing crazy sites.

I think the windows defrag is rather limited. Piriform has an excellent one called Defraggler. My personal favorite is JKDefrag since it provides a handy screensaver.

Defraggers are another complicated topic, but there are many interesting discussions of them, esp. JK's tips on his website.

Okay, this is a better list now and still links all over Techsupportalert.com:

http://www.techsupportalert.com/content/top-freewa...
Was this reply relevant?
+0
glr66 RE: Recommend free antispyware
Member 8th Jan, 2009 20:20
User Since: 26th Nov 2008
Also consider Super Antispyware free or Malwarebytes free edition. I run the former on one of my lan PCs and the latter on the second, in addition to Windows defender. Both are quite intuitive and seem very thorough, find stuff that defender does not on a reqular basis. Just google either one to learn more. Both do require you to manually update - but I think worth it.
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Member 9th Jan, 2009 04:01
on 8th Jan, 2009 16:52, CourageDK wrote:
now i have performed a "smart"-scan and a full scan :)
The smart-scan was clean...
BUT, the Full scan found 2 trojans and 1 adware :D Hurray!
That was the infection i mentioned earlier :D so, thanks a lot guys :)

The details should be here:
http://www.threatexpert.com/report.aspx?md5=7BF6D1...

I pressed Quarantine, since that was my only option after the scan. do you recommend i delete it? - the 3 last times i removed it, it was restored...

I think there should be no urgency to delete it if it has been quarantined. It seems to me that the files found following the full scan were probably the cause of its' being able to re-create itself. Hopefully this will not happen again. (Let us know how that goes.)

--
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Member 15th Jan, 2009 20:59
it is still on my quarantine list... and i think i will let it stay there... its seems to be fine :)
Was this reply relevant?
+0
puget1 RE: Recommend free antispyware
Member 15th Jan, 2009 21:17
Score:
User Since: 21st Dec 2007
I currently use both Avg and Ad-ware plus Windows Defender. The only problem is Window Defender for some reason does not remove Microsoft spyware(wonder why). Avg 8.0 is great and not only that has a Free version, but is now offering a free Root Removal Kit in beta version compatible with 8.0. Ad-Ware 7.0.12 did have some problems but they have just recently had a major auto update 1-15-2009 and I am hoping to see it run as good as it use to,but is still a great tool.

--
Windows 10 64bit

There is No magic bullet in computing; only work a rounds.

Was this reply relevant?
+0
Member 15th Jan, 2009 22:24
Last edited on 15th Jan, 2009 22:26
on 15th Jan, 2009 21:17, puget1 wrote:
I currently use both Avg and Ad-ware plus Windows Defender. The only problem is Window Defender for some reason does not remove Microsoft spyware(wonder why). Avg 8.0 is great and not only that has a Free version, but is now offering a free Root Removal Kit in beta version compatible with 8.0. Ad-Ware 7.0.12 did have some problems but they have just recently had a major auto update 1-15-2009 and I am hoping to see it run as good as it use to,but is still a great tool.

Do you mean AdAware by Lavasoft? If not, what? What vendor/homepage?
Also, what exactly do you mean by "Microsoft Spyware"?

--
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Member 15th Jan, 2009 22:26
Hehe :P I don't hope he downloaded adware :P
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Member 15th Jan, 2009 23:22
Score:
Last edited on 15th Jan, 2009 23:33
Yes, Ad-Aware by Lavasoft what is wrong with that( except my typing he-he) It works great for removing Microsoft spyware. At one time it was considered great and like I said they have had a major up date change. Just use search bar for free Ad-Aware install. Yes Microsoft has their form of spyware. I am surprised your Avg or Ad-Aware hasn't caught it. It is most prevalent when using Microsoft Office. If you have Office installed type up some test items and then run Avg or what spyware program you like and it should pop up. Sorry,I don't have the exact description but I am sure you can Google it for verification that it does exsist

--
Windows 10 64bit

Was this reply relevant?
+0
Member 15th Jan, 2009 23:27
on 15th Jan, 2009 23:22, puget1 wrote:
Yes, Ad-Aware by Lavasoft what is wrong with that(he-he) It works great for removing Microsoft spyware. At one time it was considered great and like I said they have had a major up date change.

What is wrong with that is your spelling in the earlier post.. And you haven't told us what "microsoft spyware" is.

--
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Member 15th Jan, 2009 23:35
I think he means normal spyware, because it often hides in windows-folders... u know...
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Member 31st Jan, 2009 02:08
Score:
Puget 1, yes that is what I meant the spyware that is often in Windows, liked "webtrends". Ad-Aware has now been totally re updated and is much faster than when it became so disappointing. F.Y.I.

--
Windows 10 64bit

Was this reply relevant?
+0
jacobaug09 RE: Recommend free antispyware
Member 17th Sep, 2009 14:54
User Since: 17th Sep 2009
Hey just visit this link and you will find some really very effective spy wares.
http://www.registrycleanergeeks.com/spyware/
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Member 17th Sep, 2009 21:13
on 17th Sep, 2009 14:54, jacobaug09 wrote:
Hey just visit this link and you will find some really very effective spy wares.
http://www.registrycleanergeeks.com/spyware/[/quot...
The thread title is about free antispyware applications.
Some of the ones listed have questionable marketing practices. Others have what is considered a mediocre capability, although it's all subjective.
Folks, don't rush out to buy those, at least unless you've tried them.

--
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Member 17th Sep, 2009 23:25
Last edited on 17th Sep, 2009 23:28
on 17th Sep, 2009 14:54, jacobaug09 wrote:
http://www.registrycleanergeeks.com/spyware/[/quot... They are bogus spyware removers but effective spy wares.

You must be a spammer!
Was this reply relevant?
+0

This thread has been marked as locked.