Forum Thread: Cannot restore Secunia Community Profile

You are currently viewing a forum thread in the Secunia Community Forum. Please note that opinions expressed here are not of Secunia but solely reflect those of the user who wrote it.

This thread was submitted in the following forum:
PSI

This thread has been marked as resolved.
Anselm Cannot restore Secunia Community Profile
Member 23rd Mar, 2012 09:36
Ranking: 7
User Since: 7th Jul, 2008
System Score: N/A
Hello,

I moved from an old Tower PC to a new notebook and installed PSI on the new one. In "Recover Existing Secunia Community Profile" I entered Username and Email exactly as on the old PC. When I click "Recover Profile" nothing happens. Please help.

Thanks in advance,

Anselm

--
Secunia PSI 3.0
Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit SP1
Intel Core i5-2430M CPU 2.4 GHz 8 GB RAM

Post "RE: Cannot restore Secunia Community Profile" has been selected as an answer.
Maurice Joyce RE: Cannot restore Secunia Community Profile
Handling Contributor 23rd Mar, 2012 09:55
Score: 12325
User Since: 4th Jan 2009
That aspect of PSI is broken and has been for months. As I am sure U are aware U can use PSI without registration.

RECOVERY OF PROFILE

This was published to the Forum by a Secunia Official on 19th December 2011.

"We currently have an issue with the Recover Profile feature in the PSI so you may not be able to use that feature at the moment.

Please note that registering the PSI is not required and will not affect its functionality in any way.

I have asked for an update on the issue internally but I currently do not have any ETA on when the Recover Profile feature will become available".

08:53 23/03/2012

--
Maurice

Microsoft Surface 4 Intel i7 64Bit
Windows 10 Pro version 1809 Build 17763.404
16 GB RAM
IE & Edge Only
Was this reply relevant?
+1
Anselm RE: Cannot restore Secunia Community Profile
Member 23rd Mar, 2012 10:05
Score: 7
User Since: 7th Jul 2008
Thank you!

Anselm

--
Secunia PSI 3.0
Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit SP1
Intel Core i5-2430M CPU 2.4 GHz 8 GB RAM
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Maurice Joyce RE: Cannot restore Secunia Community Profile
Handling Contributor 23rd Mar, 2012 10:18
Score: 12325
User Since: 4th Jan 2009

Now U have acknowledged the problem I will lock this thread for U sometime tomorrow unless U post back asking for it to be left open.

This will protect your mail box from possible update emails from Forum "tag on" posts

You can of course lock your own threads yourself. Just click the ACCEPT button in the post of the helper who offered U the best solution/advice to solve your problem.

Secunia Support can always reopen threads by applying by email to: support@secunia.com

Please note U also have a thread open here http://secunia.com/community/forum/thread/show/123... that will auto lock somtime today if no reply is made

--
Maurice

Microsoft Surface 4 Intel i7 64Bit
Windows 10 Pro version 1809 Build 17763.404
16 GB RAM
IE & Edge Only
Was this reply relevant?
+1

This thread has been marked as locked.