Forum Thread: Latest version of Chrome not showing up in list of secure browsers

You are currently viewing a forum thread in the Secunia Community Forum. Please note that opinions expressed here are not of Secunia but solely reflect those of the user who wrote it.

This thread was submitted in the following forum:
All Threads

This thread has been marked as locked.
This user no longer exists Latest version of Chrome not showing up in list of secure browsers
Member 27th Jun, 2012 04:06
Ranking: 6
User Since: 1st Jan, 1970
System Score: N/A
I think it did this last time Chrome updated.

This user no longer exists RE: Latest version of Chrome not showing up in list of secure browsers
Secunia Official 28th Jun, 2012 09:59
A full system rescan with the PSI should now fix the issue. Thank you for reporting it.
This user no longer exists RE: Latest version of Chrome not showing up in list of secure browsers
Member 29th Jun, 2012 16:36
I downloaded the latest version but i don't see a secure browser sections.
Was this reply relevant?
+1
Handling Contributor 29th Jun, 2012 22:08
Are U saying it is still not showing in the Secure Browsing Page in Version 2 or have U upgraded to Version 3?

If U have moved to version 3 it does not exist.
Was this reply relevant?
+1
Member 29th Jun, 2012 22:14
Version 3
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Handling Contributor 29th Jun, 2012 22:33
The secure browing section is not part of version 3. It has been dumped like many other useful tools.
Was this reply relevant?
+1

This thread has been marked as locked.