Forum Thread: PSI 3.0 do not list previous ignore list

You are currently viewing a forum thread in the Secunia Community Forum. Please note that opinions expressed here are not of Secunia but solely reflect those of the user who wrote it.

This thread was submitted in the following forum:
PSI

This thread has been marked as locked.
efgerman PSI 3.0 do not list previous ignore list
Member 29th Jun, 2012 04:00
Ranking: -4
User Since: 7th May, 2008
System Score: N/A
Greetings,

After installing new version I noticed all items from my previous set ignore list were missing. On a second machine I took care of removing all items from ignored list before updating to new PSI version which correctly listed those applications as "End of life" (my case). After that I could instruct PSI 3.0 to ignore them again so all them are properly listed (greyed) at bottom pane.

My question is: what can I do to make PSI 3.0 to list those items that were already in ignore list prior to version update. I could not find a way to remove those applications from ignore list as they do not show (neither normal nor greyed) in application's (programs) pane.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

--
Kind regards,
Euler

This user no longer exists RE: PSI 3.0 do not list previous ignore list
Secunia Official 4th Jul, 2012 15:49
Thank you for the feedback. We have been able to confirm the issue and a bug report has been created. We hope to have the issue fixed soon.

jacobson

RE: PSI 3.0 do not list previous ignore list
[+]
This reply has been deleted
Secunia Official 5th Jul, 2012 15:26
This is to confirm that the issue has now been addressed. The fix will be included in the coming maintenance release by the end of the month.

Thank you for reporting the issue.
Doctor9fan RE: PSI 3.0 do not list previous ignore list
Member 11th Jul, 2012 20:01
Score: 19
User Since: 10th Jul 2011
I have a similar issue where items are added to the ignore list automatically after a scan, on a rescan they're removed again but another (different) programme is added instead. If I remove the item it is relisted in the ignore list within seconds.
On first scan several items were added to the ignore list automatically & remain, these I assume are outdated programmes which are no longer required due to there being a new version on the computer or parts left from programmes which I've uninstalled but it's also adding programmes which are used like Works 9 then removing them. Is this normal behaviour or a bug?
B4 & after screenshots can be provided if needed.

--
Virginia/Doctor9fan.
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Secunia Official 12th Jul, 2012 09:38
You are welcome to send the screenshots to support@secunia.com. We will then look into the issue.
Doctor9fan RE: PSI 3.0 do not list previous ignore list
Member 12th Jul, 2012 16:22
Score: 19
User Since: 10th Jul 2011
Have sent screenshots & explanation to the mentioned email address. :)

--
Virginia/Doctor9fan.
Was this reply relevant?
+0

This thread has been marked as locked.