Forum Thread: Secunia PSI cannot load

You are currently viewing a forum thread in the Secunia Community Forum. Please note that opinions expressed here are not of Secunia but solely reflect those of the user who wrote it.

This thread was submitted in the following forum:
PSI

This thread has been marked as locked.
newpost Secunia PSI cannot load
Member 12th Jul, 2012 14:19
Ranking: 2
User Since: 7th Aug, 2010
System Score: N/A
Last edited on 12th Jul, 2012 14:42

Hi there,
I have installed Secunia PSI 3.0 on Windows XP SP3 after deinstalling the old version and it cannot load the program. I just see the loading screen but cannot go any further, the graphical user interface is not loading. I tried once by installing the component which didn't passed the microsoft logo test and once by not installing it. But it doesn't help. Once I got a connectivity problem but now it seems only to be the interface problem. Getting into the settings by the tray icon would be nice but it seem not to be possible as the tray icon even doesn't load each time. Any ideas how to fix it?

This user no longer exists RE: Secunia PSI cannot load
Secunia Official 13th Jul, 2012 14:30
newpost RE: Secunia PSI cannot load
Member 13th Jul, 2012 14:38
Score: 2
User Since: 7th Aug 2010
System Score: N/A
Last edited on 13th Jul, 2012 14:39
Yes, during the installation. But as I remember I had this issue also with the old version and it worked fine.
Yes, I have PSI from this site. ;-)
Ok, I will send you a screenshot. But as I read here in the forum the version 3.0 is not a nice one so I maybe will go back to version 2.0.
Was this reply relevant?
+0

This thread has been marked as locked.