Forum Thread: Secunia System Score Unknown Please Run a Scan

You are currently viewing a forum thread in the Secunia Community Forum. Please note that opinions expressed here are not of Secunia but solely reflect those of the user who wrote it.

This thread was submitted in the following forum:
PSI

This thread has been marked as locked.
idnnyc Secunia System Score Unknown Please Run a Scan
Member 27th Jul, 2012 21:11
Ranking: 0
User Since: 6th Jun, 2010
System Score: N/A
Sooo, I took a glance at the PSI icon and saw that it was red. I hoovered my mouse over the icon and PSI says "All programs are up to date." If all programs are up to date, why is the PSI icon red instead of green? I click on the icon and PSI loaded with a message that said: "Secunia System Score Unknown. Please Run a Scan. You might have outdated Software. Last Scan: Never." Outdated software? But, PSI reports that all of my programs are up to date. Last Scan: Never? I 've had SCI installed on my computer for over a year and just scanned my computer two days ago. So, I click "Scan Now." PSI does a scan, reports that all of my programs are up to date and the icon turns green. Everything should be OK, right? Nope. A few minutes later, the PSI icon is red again. I click on the icon and get the same message as last time: "Secunia System Score Unknown. Please Run a Scan. You might have outdated Software. Last Scan: Never." What is going on?

--
idnnyc

This user no longer exists RE: Secunia System Score Unknown Please Run a Scan
Secunia Official 31st Jul, 2012 10:42
Does a simple restart of your computer solve the issue? If not, feel free to contact us at support@secunia.com if you would like us to troubleshoot the issue.

This thread has been marked as locked.