Forum Thread: supported versions

You are currently viewing a forum thread in the Secunia Community Forum. Please note that opinions expressed here are not of Secunia but solely reflect those of the user who wrote it.

This thread was submitted in the following forum:
PSI

This thread has been marked as resolved.
mr p supported versions
Member 30th Jul, 2012 00:11
Ranking: 0
User Since: 12th May, 2010
System Score: N/A
Is version 2.0.0.3001 still supported? I ask, because I see in Maurice's download links other versions that are still supported, but not the one I use? I don't want to be using a version that isn't supported, but I want to wait a little longer to update to the newest release to allow time for the numerous posted bugs/concerns to be worked out.
Thanks Secunia for offering this software to keep our computers secure!!

Post "RE: supported versions" has been selected as an answer.
Maurice Joyce RE: supported versions
Handling Contributor 30th Jul, 2012 01:30
Score: 12325
User Since: 4th Jan 2009
System Score: N/A
Last edited on 30th Jul, 2012 16:39
Version 2 is supported. I have not included your version on my list because I have not got a reliable update link in my archives.

Updates within version 2 were only bug fixes & Secunia state on their Change Log that it is not necessary to have the latest update unless suffering from the named bugs:

Copy of Change Log.

Version 2.0.0.4003 (18th October 2011)

This is a minor service release. If you are running Secunia PSI 2.0 without problems then there's no need to upgrade.
Fixed issue which caused the uninstallation/upgrade process to hang.

Version 2.0.0.4002 (31st August 2011)

This is a minor service release. If you are running Secunia PSI 2.0 without problems then there's no need to upgrade.
Enhanced integration with the Secunia CSI 5.0

Version 2.0.0.3002 (14th April 2011)

Bug with "Start Scan" button fixed when manually stopping scans
Display issue with "Scan Completed" balloon

Version 2.0.0.3001 (10th January 2011)

Various minor bug fixes

There should also be a clear indicator in the PSI Scan Results Page - if it is not showing as End of Life it is supported.

Hope this helps.

--
Maurice

Microsoft Surface 4 Intel i7 64Bit
Windows 10 Pro version 1809 Build 17763.404
16 GB RAM
IE & Edge Only
Was this reply relevant?
+1

This thread has been marked as locked.