Forum Thread: VMWare Workstation 7 listed as EOL by Secunia PSI 2.0.0.4003

You are currently viewing a forum thread in the Secunia Community Forum. Please note that opinions expressed here are not of Secunia but solely reflect those of the user who wrote it.

This thread was submitted in the following forum:
PSI

This thread has been marked as locked.
raysatiro VMWare Workstation 7 listed as EOL by Secunia PSI 2.0.0.4003
Member 16th Aug, 2012 02:35
Ranking: 0
User Since: 5th Mar, 2011
System Score: N/A
VMWare Workstation 7 has been listed as end-of-life by Secunia PSI, implying that the product is no longer supported with updates. A month or two ago VMWare released an update for Workstation 7. I didn't know about this initially because Secunia listed my version at the time as EOL. There is still support for VMWare Workstation 7 according to VMWare and they are still releasing security updates for it.

Please take away the EOL marker for VMWare Workstation 7 so that I can know when there's an update available for it. If this isn't the right place to make a request please tell me where to go. Thanks

This user no longer exists RE: VMWare Workstation 7 listed as EOL by Secunia PSI 2.0.0.4003
Secunia Official 16th Aug, 2012 09:21
Please contact us directly at support@secunia.com and we will then make sure to forward your email to the correct people within Secunia. It will be appreciated if you can provide a link or some other kind of documentation.

This thread has been marked as locked.