Forum Thread: Detailed View not updating

You are currently viewing a forum thread in the Secunia Community Forum. Please note that opinions expressed here are not of Secunia but solely reflect those of the user who wrote it.

This thread was submitted in the following forum:
PSI

This thread has been marked as locked.
tgmct Detailed View not updating
Member 3rd Dec, 2012 00:08
Ranking: 0
User Since: 3rd Aug, 2010
System Score: N/A
PSI version 3.0.0.4001 - Win 7 Pro x64

It appears that this new version does NOT update the Detailed View status if updates are performed. I normally prefer to update things manually where I usually need to update several machines and I keep my own software update repository. Restarting PSI, manually rescanning PSI, and even rebooting the machine do NOT correct this problem - the only way to fix it is to switch to the icon view and wait a minute or two for PSI to update itself. Shifting back to Detailed View is normal after the icon view has updated itself.

This user no longer exists RE: Detailed View not updating
Secunia Official 4th Dec, 2012 14:20
Thank you for sharing your observation. I have not heard of this exact situation before where switching between normal and detailed view solves an issue of auto-updates that are unable to complete. I will do some testing of this as time allows. It would also be interesting to hear from other users who can confirm the situation.
tgmct RE: Detailed View not updating
Member 4th Dec, 2012 15:01
Score: 0
User Since: 3rd Aug 2010
System Score: N/A
One item I thought I should note is that I have PSI setup to download and then let me update.
Was this reply relevant?
+0

This thread has been marked as locked.