Relating to this vendor:
1 Click PC Fix
And, this specific program:
1 Click PC Fix 3.x
|clarkdaw||Does not recognize version was installed.|
|10th Apr, 2013 00:55|
User Since: 2nd Apr, 2013
System Score: N/A
The version detected of Python 2.7.x was 2.7.2150.1013 while the latest version including one or more security fixes is 2.7.3.
When I clicked on update, took me to link, down loaded and installed. Re-started computer, and the Secunia program, and still says out of date.
|Maurice Joyce||RE: Does not recognize version was installed.|
|10th Apr, 2013 01:11|
User Since: 4th Jan 2009
System Score: N/A
|If you have carried out a full PSI rescan & it is still showing incorrectly what path does PSI give you?
From the DASHBOARD page click on SCAN RESULTS.
1. This will list all your programmes with a + to the left of each programme.
2. Click the + sign next to the item that U want help with.
3. This will reveal the path under DETECTED INSTANCES.
4. Below DETECTED INSTANCES you will see this You can double click this row for additional information & options>double click it>a box will appear>look to the RIGHT & U will see TROUBLESHOOT REPORT in BLUE writing under the heading TOOLBOX> click TroubleShoot Report & it will reveal some information in a box>highlight the information revealed from ---START--- to ---END--- & copy it (CTRL+C) then post it to the Forum (CTRL+V)
This version does not have such an easy method to publish the path.
Open PSI>once open select Show Programs.
U will now see a page full of programme icons or a list.
Right click on the programme in error>select Show Details - that will open a box showing the path & version number of the offending file.
U now have 2 options:
1. Write down the exact file path & install version - return to the Forum & type that information.
2. Take a screen shot & publish that.
Last Reviewed 00:09 10/04/2013
The same detail applies to your other thread here:
Microsoft Surface 4 Intel i7 64Bit
Windows 10 Pro version 1809 Build 17763.404
16 GB RAM
IE & Edge Only