Forum Thread: Program has not worked for me in 3 days

You are currently viewing a forum thread in the Secunia Community Forum. Please note that opinions expressed here are not of Secunia but solely reflect those of the user who wrote it.

This thread was submitted in the following forum:
PSI

This thread has been marked as locked.
marymcshane Program has not worked for me in 3 days
Member 20th Jun, 2013 01:50
Ranking: 0
User Since: 19th Jun, 2013
System Score: N/A
I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times and SECUNIA still is not working. The screen says NEVER SCANNED which is not true because it scanned every day up until 3 days ago. My history is there, so obviously the program scanned before. This is just ridiculous.

I see others have posted here with similar problems. Knowing I am not alone is not as consoling as I had hoped it would be. Communication from SECUNIA would be. lol

If SECUNIA would please answer on thread or on their home page to at least let us know they are AWARE of the problems, that would help with the frustration of dealing with this.

I've read some of the threads and one mentioned that we didn't pay for the program so we shouldn't expect much. I downloaded this as a FREE program, as advertised. Your comment is ridiculous.

The good reputation that this developer has should be enough for them to get on the ball here and fix this recent problem.

Maurice Joyce RE: Program has not worked for me in 3 days
Handling Contributor 20th Jun, 2013 02:43
Score: 12325
User Since: 4th Jan 2009
System Score: N/A
Last edited on 20th Jun, 2013 13:31
If you read this thread you will note that Secunia Support have acknowledged there could be an issue they are looking into.

https://secunia.com/community/forum/thread/show/14...

--
Maurice

Microsoft Surface 4 Intel i7 64Bit
Windows 10 Pro version 1809 Build 17763.404
16 GB RAM
IE & Edge Only
Was this reply relevant?
+1

This thread has been marked as locked.