Forum Thread: PSI 3.0.0.7011 NOT working

You are currently viewing a forum thread in the Secunia Community Forum. Please note that opinions expressed here are not of Secunia but solely reflect those of the user who wrote it.

This thread was submitted in the following forum:
PSI

This thread has been marked as locked.
WDZigrang PSI 3.0.0.7011 NOT working
Member 10th Jul, 2013 02:43
Ranking: 0
User Since: 10th Jul, 2013
System Score: N/A
Similaly to the (now-closed) thread posted below by braxx20, I have been unable to get PSI to run since updating to the 7011 build. I have re-downloaded the installer from the suggested website, completely uninstalled previous versions of PSI, then installed as administator & run as administrator. I get a warning I haven'r run a scan and, when I attempt to do so, the program spins its wheels for (a very few) seconds and delivers the same warning. I am running under Win 7 Pro, 32-bit and have successfully used earlier versions of this program on this computer before. This problem is CLEARLY not fixed.

This user no longer exists RE: PSI 3.0.0.7011 NOT working
Secunia Official 10th Jul, 2013 14:23
I suggest you send an email to support@secunia.com and include a screenshot of your PSI interface along with a log file. The log file we need is called psialog and is a txt-file located in your PSI folder. We will then do our best to troubleshoot the issue.

I can also reopen the old thread if you like.
WDZigrang RE: PSI 3.0.0.7011 NOT working
Member 15th Jul, 2013 22:04
Score: 0
User Since: 10th Jul 2013
System Score: N/A
Problem SEEMS to have resolved after a restart. Perhaps this should be included in the installation instructions.
Was this reply relevant?
+0

Consultant24

RE: PSI 3.0.0.7011 NOT working
[+]
This reply has been minimised due to a negative Relevancy Score.
This user no longer exists RE: PSI 3.0.0.7011 NOT working
Secunia Official 22nd Jul, 2013 10:06
@Consultant24
Threads are automatically closed after 7 days of inactivity. Please write to support@secunia.com if you would like us to reopen the thread.

Consultant24

RE: PSI 3.0.0.7011 NOT working
[+]
This reply has been minimised due to a negative Relevancy Score.

This thread has been marked as locked.