Forum Thread: Just popped in to say "hello" !!

You are currently viewing a forum thread in the Secunia Community Forum. Please note that opinions expressed here are not of Secunia but solely reflect those of the user who wrote it.

This thread was submitted in the following forum:
Open Discussions

This thread has been marked as locked.
mogs Just popped in to say "hello" !!
Member 10th Dec, 2014 18:52
Ranking:
User Since: 22nd Apr, 2009
System Score: N/A
Hello......Maurice.....Anthony......Taffy.....Leen dirt, and to any that may recall !!!
Been about a year....doesn't seem too much happening here.....it's not that I was completely cut off......I'd take a look sometimes but my screen was impractical, being too small !!

Hope all's goin' well for you....Christmas comin' once again, and who's got the snow ?!
I'll only be good for a chat these days....I don.t think I.ve got remote or rusty...devices in common have altered....it's not that I get lonely (!).....we were more than a card once a year were'nt we ?! Ha!

Best wishes from mogs !!

--

LeendertKip Just popped in to say "hello" !!
Member 10th Dec, 2014 21:01
Score: 35
User Since: 13th Feb 2010
Hi Mogs, long time no see! All ok with you? You wrote something about your pc screen....to small you said. Problems with your eyes? Anyway, I wish you a merry christmas and a healthy 2015.
Was this reply relevant?
+0
mogs RE: Just popped in to say "hello" !!
Member 10th Dec, 2014 21:29
Score:
User Since: 22nd Apr 2009
@Leendert I'm fine.....another year with no more wrinkles than the last, and no colder !! Ha!
All that time without a pc.....the old Tosh took a turn for the worse.....been managing with my phone since...and my peepers havn't got any bigger !!
Good to hear from you....glad you're doin' okay.....and the best wishes for Christmastime to you too......glitch free 2015....what more could anyone ask for ?!!!

Good luck and regards......mogs.........

--
Was this reply relevant?
+0

This thread has been marked as locked.