Forum Thread: Malfunctions in forum-GUI_2

You are currently viewing a forum thread in the Secunia Community Forum. Please note that opinions expressed here are not of Secunia but solely reflect those of the user who wrote it.

This thread was submitted in the following forum:
PSI

This thread has been marked as locked.
klausus02 Malfunctions in forum-GUI_2
Member 1st Apr, 2015 16:53
Ranking: 89
User Since: 4th Feb, 2011
System Score: N/A
Hi,

.. I already posted this in the wrong forum... sorry for this...

I open this nearly new thread because the original thread
https://secunia.com/community/forum/thread/show/15...

has been locked on 21rd Mar, 2015. Three weeks after it was created.

I would like to update everyone interested in this topic.
I wrote another Mail to Secunia Support on 21rd Mar, 2015

----
Hi,

a few days ago I discovered another issue of the forum-pages

the function EDIT is unusable! The lines to be edited are not visible.

Now, 21 days (3 weeks) have past whithout any corrections. Just to get an idea... how long will it take approximately to get the forum-pages usable again?

AND by the way: the pages behind the button "Your threads" are buggy also. There is no possibility to sroll!

Today, the thread

https://secunia.com/community/forum/thread/show/15...

has been looked. What does it mean? Is the discussion about the issues seen as finished? Or is Secunia going to deploy a corrected version of the forum-pages on next week.

-regards
---------

But this time I didn't any response from Secunia until today. I would like to keep this discussion alive as long as Secunia takes to fix the errors coded into the forum-pages a month ago.

By the way... I could create this thread using OPERA (very high magnification !!) on Windows. But when using IE11 or Firefox 36 I cannot reach the "Select forum"-box !

@All
How do you create threads these days? Can someone write a howto overcome the most important bugs? Then all of us could use the tricks and keep the forum alive.

@Secunia
Start paying attention to this bugs, please!

-regards
Klaus

No one has replied to this thread yet - be the first
This thread has been marked as locked.