Forum Thread: Secunia PSI often resets scan results to 0%

You are currently viewing a forum thread in the Secunia Community Forum. Please note that opinions expressed here are not of Secunia but solely reflect those of the user who wrote it.

This thread was submitted in the following forum:
PSI

This thread has been marked as locked.
mtodorov Secunia PSI often resets scan results to 0%
Member 23rd Apr, 2015 16:31
Ranking: 19
User Since: 20th Mar, 2009
System Score: N/A
Secunia PSI 2.0.0.4003 often loses scan results and resets to 0% scanned.

Sometimes it is sufficient to turn program off and on, but sometimes full re-scan is required, at one occasion full reinstall.

Please help.
mtodorov

--
"If a task is worth doing, it is worth doing right. If it is not worth doing well, it is not worth doing." -- Dr. Jack Hyles
<><

CraigS26 RE: Secunia PSI often resets scan results to 0%
Member 23rd Apr, 2015 17:31
Score: 6
User Since: 8th Nov 2009
System Score: N/A
Last edited on 24th Apr, 2015 01:24
Following a 4/20 Scan I just have (4/23) experienced the same Red PSI Sys Tray Icon while showing 100% on the actual Dashboard Pg. A New Scan Corrected to GREEN as you state.
This being an Old Ver I wonder how much attention we can expect with the issue.
Using FF 37 / IE 11 Useless --- My Profile cannot be accessed and this Edit has Horrible Format issues with me seeing only the Rt half of my original post. Later got a Pop-up that 175 Programs were Deleted (Red Icon again) but the Scan Pg has all its members. It's back to Green now. Login w- ID / PWd tells me I've Logged-out. I feel badly for Secunia...........

--
Win 7-64 Hm Prem - i5 8G - FF / IE 11 - ESET ESS - MBAM Prem 3 - SuperAS Pro - Macrium Reflect - DK Pro '15 - PSI 3 - EPIM MAIL - No Flash or Java
Was this reply relevant?
+0

This thread has been marked as locked.