Forum Thread: Adobe Bridge CC 6.1.1

You are currently viewing a forum thread in the Secunia Community Forum. Please note that opinions expressed here are not of Secunia but solely reflect those of the user who wrote it.

This thread was submitted in the following forum:
Programs

Relating to this vendor:
Adobe Systems
And, this specific program:
Adobe Bridge CC 6.x

This thread has been marked as locked.
onaputer Adobe Bridge CC 6.1.1
Member 15th Jul, 2015 21:12
Ranking: 0
User Since: 27th May, 2008
System Score: N/A
Secunia flags Adobe Bridge CC as needing a critical update. According to Adobe, I have the latest version available, 6.1.0. Secunia shows version 6.1.1 being available and necessary, as a critical vulnerability exists. I can find no threads relating to this. I have opened Adobe Bridge and checked for updates and it states that I have the most recent version. I also went to the Adobe site and checked for downloads available, with the same results, no newer version available. Am I missing something? File location is: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Bridge CC (64 Bit)

Maurice Joyce RE: Adobe Bridge CC 6.1.1
Handling Contributor 15th Jul, 2015 21:58
Score: 12325
User Since: 4th Jan 2009
Adobe have published details regarding version 6.1.1 which clears down the vulnerabilities highlighted by Secunia.

Details are here: https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/bridge/a...

Maybe Adobe Support can help with an update link if the method described in the article does not work.

--
Maurice

Microsoft Surface 4 Intel i7 64Bit
Windows 10 Pro version 1809 Build 17763.404
16 GB RAM
IE & Edge Only
Was this reply relevant?
+0
onaputer RE: Adobe Bridge CC 6.1.1
Member 20th Jul, 2015 23:08
Score: 0
User Since: 27th May 2008
As I stated, I opened Adobe Bridge and went through the update process as (the article you referred me to) suggested. It states that no newer update is available and that my software is current. That is why I am at a loss.
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Maurice Joyce RE: Adobe Bridge CC 6.1.1
Handling Contributor 20th Jul, 2015 23:23
Score: 12325
User Since: 4th Jan 2009
Last edited on 20th Jul, 2015 23:37
As I have stated Adobe have issued instructions on how to update your programme and I have given you the link - as advised already contact Adobe if it is not working.
This is NOT a Secunia Forum problem - PSI is correctly showing you should update - it is up to you to sort it out with Adobe.

I would read any free offer of help carefully before using negative scoring - some of us have substantial voting powers!

I will unsubscribe.

--
Maurice

Microsoft Surface 4 Intel i7 64Bit
Windows 10 Pro version 1809 Build 17763.404
16 GB RAM
IE & Edge Only
Was this reply relevant?
+2

This thread has been marked as locked.