Forum Thread: ADOBE READER

You are currently viewing a forum thread in the Secunia Community Forum. Please note that opinions expressed here are not of Secunia but solely reflect those of the user who wrote it.

This thread was submitted in the following forum:
Programs

Relating to this vendor:
Adobe Systems
And, this specific program:
Adobe Reader XI 11.x

This thread has been marked as locked.
Jan 406 ADOBE READER
Member 19th Aug, 2015 04:38
Ranking: 0
User Since: 11th Dec, 2010
System Score: N/A
I JUST INSTALLED A NEW UPGRADE DOWNLOAD OF ADOBE READER ABOUT 3 DAYS AGO, SECUNIA SAID THE OTHER INSTALL WAS OUT DATED, AFTER INSTALLING THE LATEST VERSION OF ADOBE READER 11.0.12.18 I WAS NOT ABLE TO PRINT OUT ANY PDF FILES, i LOOKED ON THE INTERNET TO SE IF OTHER PEOPLE HAD THIS PROBLEM & THEY DID, SO NOW INSTALLED FOXIT SO I WOULD BE ABLE TO PRINT MY PDF FILES, THE NEW DOWNLOAD HAS A PROBLEM COULD YOU PLEASE ADVISE I HAVE ALWAYS USED ADOBE FOR YEARS BUT IT IS NOW A PROBLEM, WHEN I WENT TO PRINT, ADOBE, READER PDF FILE IT STATED THAT IT COULD NOT PRINT MY FILE BECAUSE I DID NOT LIST THE AMOUNT OF PAGES I WANTED WHICH WAS NOT TRUE. PLEASE ADVISE WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS DOWNLOAD.THANK YOU J KENNY JKENNY2962@AOL.COM 8/18/2015

taffy078 RE: ADOBE READER
Contributor 24th Aug, 2015 07:22
Score: 408
User Since: 26th Feb 2009
no doubt an expert will get here to help you but in the meantime remove your email address! Never give it out. If you can't edit your post then I imagine one of the helpful guys here will do it for you.

FWIW, I got rid of Adobe Reader and moved to Foxit because of all the frequent security scares.

--
taffy078, West Yorkshire, UK

HP Envy Win10 PC and Compaq Presario screwed up by forced upgrade to Win10 from WIn7
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Maurice Joyce RE: ADOBE READER
Handling Contributor 25th Aug, 2015 09:54
Score: 12325
User Since: 4th Jan 2009
Last edited on 25th Aug, 2015 11:23
@Taffy078
What you propose is a good idea but not possible. Only the originator of a post can edit his/her own post up to the time of another post being created. In other words I can edit this post until such time as you or someone else responds. From that point onwards editing is not allowed.

The only way to to remove this and other posts the Originator has created containing an email address is to delete the whole thread(s) - that requires the authority of the originator before Secunia or I could make that adjustment.

I suspect,like many of the other threads created by the originator, there will be no response and it will die on the vine.

EDIT - typo.

--
Maurice

Microsoft Surface 4 Intel i7 64Bit
Windows 10 Pro version 1809 Build 17763.404
16 GB RAM
IE & Edge Only
Was this reply relevant?
+1

This thread has been marked as locked.