Forum Thread: PSI Will Not Load

You are currently viewing a forum thread in the Secunia Community Forum. Please note that opinions expressed here are not of Secunia but solely reflect those of the user who wrote it.

This thread was submitted in the following forum:
PSI

This thread has been marked as locked.
WarningU2 PSI Will Not Load
Member 11th Feb, 2017 18:07
Ranking: 23
User Since: 26th Nov, 2008
System Score: N/A
Last edited on 11th Feb, 2017 18:12

Running latest version 3.0 with Windows 10 v1607 Since last MS update PSI will not load. I have searched the other threads and added https://psi3.secunia.com to safe sites. I have excluded secunia sites from scanning in my anti virus tool F Secure. I have tried setting IE to no security. I have turned my F Secure off briefly and the firewall ... still nothing. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. I have uninstalled rebooted, cleaned old registry settings manually so its pristine and then reinstalled. It will not load. At the first startup it says it cannot get a PSI id and to check that https://PSI3.secunia.com is accessible from IE. I have tried that and it hesitates for a while and then comes up with the flexira site. Is that correct? I can tell PSI is running because in the background it is telling me I have a program that needs updating but I can't tell which one it is. Its just the GUI will not open. Anyone else having this issue right now? 2 hours trying to resolve this.

WarningU2 RE: PSI Will Not Load
Member 11th Feb, 2017 22:33
Score: 23
User Since: 26th Nov 2008
Well ... reverted back to PSI 2.0 and it works fine. 3.0 appears to be broke on my PC now for reasons that will remain a mystery Liked the old version better anyways.
Was this reply relevant?
+1
throkr. RE: PSI Will Not Load
Contributor 13th Feb, 2017 21:30
Score: 139
User Since: 22nd Nov 2009
Last edited on 13th Feb, 2017 21:31
I'm also using version 2 (don't like v 3's layout) and never had a problem (v 2.0.0.3003 is the most complete ever: it includes a "Secure Browsing" section).

--
Win 10 Pro x64

Malwarebytes Premium - Windows Defender - SAS Pro - Flexera PSI
Cyberfox (x64) - Waterfox (x64) - SRWare Iron (x64)

- All current versions & updates -
Was this reply relevant?
+1

This thread has been marked as locked.