Forum Thread: Setting Up Certificate for CSI

You are currently viewing a forum thread in the Secunia Community Forum. Please note that opinions expressed here are not of Secunia but solely reflect those of the user who wrote it.

This thread was submitted in the following forum:
CSI

This thread has been marked as locked.
mark.escape Setting Up Certificate for CSI
Member 22nd Oct, 2017 13:34
Ranking: 0
User Since: 24th Aug, 2017
System Score: N/A
Hi does anyone fix this error:

An error occurred when creating the WSUS Signing Certificate.
Code: -2147352567
In 'UpdateServerConfiguration.invoke' Code: -2147467259 %1 is not a valid Win32 application --> System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): %1 is not a valid Win32 application at Microsoft.UpdateServices.Internal.BaseApi.SoapExce ptionProcessor.DeserializeAndThrow(SoapException soapException) at Microsoft.UpdateServices.Internal.DatabaseAccess.A dminDataAccessProxy.ExecuteSetSelfSigningCertifica te() at Microsoft.UpdateServices.Internal.BaseApi.UpdateSe rverConfiguration.Save(Boolean detectConfigChange) at plugin.DotNetWrapper.invoke(DotNetWrapper* , PluginBstr* name, Arguments* args, PluginMarshal* marshal)

I am new to CSI and I dont know how to fix this issue. I try to searched for this and led me to create a self signed certificate by navigating to regedit>Software>Microsoft>Microsoft>Update Services>Server>Setup and create EnableSelfSignedCertificate but it doesn't work.

Thanks and regards,

ellen123

RE: Setting Up Certificate for CSI
[+]
This reply has been deleted

This thread has been marked as locked.