Forum Thread: patch

You are currently viewing a forum thread in the Secunia Community Forum. Please note that opinions expressed here are not of Secunia but solely reflect those of the user who wrote it.

This thread was submitted in the following forum:
Programs

Relating to this vendor:
Adobe Systems
And, this specific program:
Adobe Flash Player 10.x

This thread has been marked as locked.
charlescmville patch
Member 2nd Aug, 2009 03:36
Ranking: 0
User Since: 5th Dec, 2008
System Score: N/A
SECUNA shows Adobe Flash 10.... is insecure. I have run the patch from Adobe 3 times. Adobe says that the patch was successful, however when I scan with SECUNA it still shows Flash as insecure. Any fix for this?

Thanks for your assistance. charlescmville

MaritimeRider RE: patch
Member 2nd Aug, 2009 06:41
Score: 22
User Since: 15th Mar 2009
Good Morning.This is a common issue. I had a stubborn one this a.m. thus the lateness of my reply.
First,uninstall flash player and reboot. Then install from the adobe home page.This should help you. However, if you peruse the site you will find several solutions, all similar.If you read these you will get info that also assist. Take time to do this and you will realize how much info this site provides. Give us an update on your results. Bye for now and safe surfing.
Was this reply relevant?
+0
charlescmville RE: patch
Member 3rd Aug, 2009 02:42
Score: 0
User Since: 5th Dec 2008
Hello MariTimeRider. Thanks so much for your help/reply. Hope that I can return the favor sometime. I did as you suggested & deleted Flash, rebooted & reinstalled the latest version of Flash. All appears to be fine now. Thanks again. charlescmville
Was this reply relevant?
+0
MaritimeRider RE: patch
Member 3rd Aug, 2009 09:04
Score: 22
User Since: 15th Mar 2009
Sorry I took so long to respond. Glad to help
Was this reply relevant?
+0

This thread has been marked as locked.