Forum Thread: Unable to Connect to Internet

You are currently viewing a forum thread in the Secunia Community Forum. Please note that opinions expressed here are not of Secunia but solely reflect those of the user who wrote it.

This thread was submitted in the following forum:
PSI

This thread has been marked as locked.
CraigS26 Unable to Connect to Internet
Member 23rd Dec, 2009 23:01
Ranking: 6
User Since: 8th Nov, 2009
System Score: N/A
Last edited on 31st Jan, 2010 16:59

XP Media Ctr '05 SP3 All up-to-date/ Firefox 3.5.6 / ESET ESS V4.0.474 ....

(Update: When I attempted to Clk Uninstall to Re-Install I was advised Secunia is Running - Rt Clk Exit. I did and when Clking PSI.exe from Program Files everything returned to Normal. Disregard the issue.)

All has been fine until today's Error Msg (Can't Connect to Internet). ESS V4 FW is Automatic meaning All Outbound OK / Block Non-Initiated Inbound. Firefox Cookie List has Secunia.com.

I did Run the latest CCleaner today, Saved the Deletes, Restored Them/Re-Booted - did No Good - and Did Clear the Offline Storage cache today if that matters.

Any ideas are appreciated!

--
Win 7-64 Hm Prem - i5 8G - FF / IE 11 - ESET ESS - MBAM Prem 3 - SuperAS Pro - Macrium Reflect - DK Pro '15 - PSI 3 - EPIM MAIL - No Flash or Java

This user no longer exists RE: Unable to Connect to Internet
Member 28th Dec, 2009 08:53
Was this reply relevant?
+0
CraigS26 RE: Unable to Connect to Internet
Member 28th Dec, 2009 11:56
Score: 6
User Since: 8th Nov 2009
System Score: N/A
Last edited on 31st Jan, 2010 16:49
Thanks, Emil. I guess you didn't see my update below my System Specs.

I think I may have tried to access Secunia while it was running the weekly check (since the Uninstall attempt netted ""the application is "running" / Rt Clk Exit". Since all returned to Normal after that I haven't had a problem. (Update(1/31/10): issue returned (in Nov) after next Scheduled Scan Start Time)... I have just posted a 2nd Issue Occurring Only After Scheduled Scan Start Time.....

--
Win 7-64 Hm Prem - i5 8G - FF / IE 11 - ESET ESS - MBAM Prem 3 - SuperAS Pro - Macrium Reflect - DK Pro '15 - PSI 3 - EPIM MAIL - No Flash or Java
Was this reply relevant?
+0

This thread has been marked as locked.