Forum Thread: presentation.

You are currently viewing a forum thread in the Secunia Community Forum. Please note that opinions expressed here are not of Secunia but solely reflect those of the user who wrote it.

This thread was submitted in the following forum:
PSI

This thread has been marked as locked.
MaritimeRider presentation.
Member 7th Mar, 2010 18:41
Ranking: 22
User Since: 15th Mar, 2009
System Score: N/A
Is anyone else having a problem with viewing the forum. I mentioned this at the beginning when the format was changed. However,I see no change. The blue ink is extremely pale and the font size is minute. I already have my browser type running at 109% and have no problem reading other sites.Overall, I find secunia psi puts a strain on my vision sufficent enough to check vulnerabilites and security status info only.
Maurice, this can't be a big issue to fix;Can you not follow thru on this.I am sure that I am not the only old folk who requires a crisp legible site.
I don't recall the format codes below the content box. Is this a solution and where do I alter it?

Maurice Joyce RE: presentation.
Handling Contributor 7th Mar, 2010 21:27
Score: 12325
User Since: 4th Jan 2009
Not sure what I can do. I do not work for Secunia. I have written a fairly lengthy letter to them suggesting various enhancements. They have already increased the font & I know are they are continually looking at ways to improve things.

Not sure what browser U are using. I always use 125% & get perfect viewing.

Easy to change - bottom right of IE.

--
Maurice

Microsoft Surface 4 Intel i7 64Bit
Windows 10 Pro version 1809 Build 17763.404
16 GB RAM
IE & Edge Only
Was this reply relevant?
+0
MaritimeRider RE: presentation.
Member 8th Mar, 2010 05:01
Score: 22
User Since: 15th Mar 2009
Thought you wore a secunia hat. At 109 my browser displays perfectly.I will try 125 for this site and try it out. Will notify the forum after trying. THKS.
Was this reply relevant?
+0
This user no longer exists RE: presentation.
Member 8th Mar, 2010 09:34
Last edited on 8th Mar, 2010 09:35 Hi,

Based on user requests, we did up the font size once already. Are you still having problems reading threads and our website?

The "blue ink" is a pretty standard color for links, with the "purple ink" to suggest the link has already been clicked.

If you have any specific requests, please post a list of thing you would (specifically) like to see improved, and I'll talk to the developers.

Hope this helps.
Was this reply relevant?
+0

This thread has been marked as locked.