|mbrazil||PSI scan not working correctly anymore|
|26th Jun, 2010 05:14|
User Since: 2nd Feb, 2008
System Score: 92%
I've been using PSI for a very long time, but all of a sudden, something went wrong with it. It says my score is 0%, 0 insecure programs, 0 end of life programs, and 0 patched programs. A new scan does not change this -- the results are the same. I uninstalled it and installed the most current version, but the result is the same.
|RE: PSI scan not working correctly anymore||
|This reply has been minimised due to a negative Relevancy Score.|
|Maurice Joyce||RE: PSI scan not working correctly anymore|
|26th Jun, 2010 09:01|
User Since: 4th Jan 2009
System Score: N/A
Last edited on 26th Jun, 2010 09:02
|Try this which has had success with users with the same problem:
1. Doubled check there was no outstanding updates from Microsoft.
2. Uninstall PSI using Control Panel>add/remove
3. Close the PC completely - wait 30 seconds & then switched it back on.
4. Install PSI version 126.96.36.199 using the RUN option from here: http://secunia.com/PSISetupAUTP.exe
5. Once installed do a complete PSI scan of the PC.
Microsoft Surface 4 Intel i7 64Bit
Windows 10 Pro version 1709 (Fall Creators Update) Build 16299.64
16 GB RAM
IE & Edge Only