Forum Thread: Updates

You are currently viewing a forum thread in the Secunia Community Forum. Please note that opinions expressed here are not of Secunia but solely reflect those of the user who wrote it.

This thread was submitted in the following forum:
PSI

This thread has been marked as locked.
Jens Greisen Updates
Member 10th Sep, 2010 09:28
Ranking: 0
User Since: 10th Sep, 2010
System Score: N/A
When I run psi secunia 2 threts commes up Adobe 9.3.4 and utorrent Adobe is updatet and utorrent is not on my computer. shal I stop using Secunia and uninstall it??

This user no longer exists RE: Updates
Member 10th Sep, 2010 09:35
Last edited on 10th Sep, 2010 09:35 Hi,

I asume that by "Adobe" you mean "Adobe Reader". If so, the latest version secure version is 9.3.4, which you appear to have installed. If you are using the PSI 1.5.x, please try to switch to Advanced mode, by clicking "Advanced" in the top right corner.

Is Adobe Reader showing up in both the Patched and Insecure tabs? If so, this means that while you have successfully installed the patch, the old version is still left over.

As for uTorrent, the PSI will never list a program that is not present somewhere on yoru computer. To see which file the PSI is detecting, simply click "+" to expand the entry, and read the field labeled "Installation Path". This field will indicate which file has used for detecting the prescence of uTorrent.

hope this helps.
Was this reply relevant?
+0

This thread has been marked as locked.