Forum Thread: Webserver down again?

You are currently viewing a forum thread in the Secunia Community Forum. Please note that opinions expressed here are not of Secunia but solely reflect those of the user who wrote it.

This thread was submitted in the following forum:
PSI 2.0 Beta

This thread has been marked as locked.
pbgollaz Webserver down again?
Member 20th Nov, 2010 01:08
Ranking: 2
User Since: 28th May, 2008
System Score: N/A
A few minutes ago PSI popped up a message saying: "Program changes detected: 60 programs removed". I imagine that's an indication that the Secunia webserver is down once again - for the third time this week!

--
Patrick Barnum

Dell Inspiron 620s
Intel Core i3-2120 CPU @ 3.30GHz
Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
Google Chrome 20.x
8.00 GB RAM

davewilkinsnzl RE: Webserver down again?
Member 20th Nov, 2010 02:39
Score: 1
User Since: 20th Nov 2010
I have just had the same problem. When I booted my computer this morning everything was fine and as suggested did a manual scan as well. This recorded 46 programs as per normal and a 100% score. Have just come back to my computer which was in sleep mode to see message 47 programs removed. Where did the extra program come from? Manual scan gave the same result and I can't load the dashboard as before. Very frustrating hope it is only the webserver.

Running Windows 7 home Premium

--
Dave
Was this reply relevant?
+1
MaritimeRider RE: Webserver down again?
Member 20th Nov, 2010 04:09
Score: 22
User Since: 15th Mar 2009
Looking for a solution to the same issue, I came across your post. Glad to see it so I would not waste time in trying to correct.
As well, the task icon changed itself back to red, without my help. This occurred after one week showing a yellow icon, but a 100% score. Minor bugs but still time consuming.
Was this reply relevant?
+1

This thread has been marked as locked.