Forum Thread: Profile recovery

You are currently viewing a forum thread in the Secunia Community Forum. Please note that opinions expressed here are not of Secunia but solely reflect those of the user who wrote it.

This thread was submitted in the following forum:
PSI

This thread has been marked as locked.
SMStallings Profile recovery
Member 16th Dec, 2010 04:29
Ranking: 1
User Since: 12th Jun, 2008
System Score: N/A
In attempting to recover my profile, I entered the user name in the same case as displayed on the "Secunia Profile" tab. Repeatedly, I did not receive the recovery email. I entered the user name in all lower case and it worked very promptly. This appears to be a bug.

This user no longer exists RE: Profile recovery
Member 16th Dec, 2010 09:51
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

I will investigate the issue, and see that it is fixed if it is reproducable. Thank you for letting us know.

If you have any further feedback, comments or suggestions, please do not hesitate to let us know.
Was this reply relevant?
+0
angieskidney RE: Profile recovery
Member 16th Dec, 2010 14:43
Score: -1
User Since: 4th Dec 2010
System Score: N/A
Last edited on 16th Dec, 2010 16:00
I have had the same issue trying to recovery my profile since I redid my computer and upgraded to a new OS. I never got the email (wasn't in spam filter neither) so I assumed that something was wrong .. either I had my email address wrong (I have more than one due to wanting to keep my security stuff separate from my medical emails, and find it annoying that I can't recover my account..) so I gave up and had to create a new identity because of it just to get on here.

This was my other account:

http://secunia.com/community/forum/thread/show/333...

--
I had an account on here but when I upgraded to Windows 7 (redid my computer and OS) I could not recover my account.

CPU: AMD Phenom X3 8650 Triple-Core Processor
Mobo: ASUSTeK Computer INC. M3A78 PRO
RAM: 4.0GB Dual-Channel DDR2
Vid: ATI Radeon HD 4850

My Netbook is Windows XP 32 bit SP 3

http://kidneykorner.com
Was this reply relevant?
+0

This thread has been marked as locked.