Forum Thread: RE: PSI2 UI, seemingly not working right

You are currently viewing a forum thread in the Secunia Community Forum. Please note that opinions expressed here are not of Secunia but solely reflect those of the user who wrote it.

This thread was submitted in the following forum:
PSI

This thread has been marked as resolved.
This user no longer exists RE: PSI2 UI, seemingly not working right
Member 3rd Feb, 2011 06:30
Ranking: 0
User Since: 1st Jan, 1970
System Score: N/A
The other thread on this issue is locked even though it wasn't resolved:
http://secunia.com/community/forum/thread/show/706...

I have an XP machine and a windows 7 machine which are both exiting the tray icon when the main UI is closed.

What do I need to do next?

Post "RE: RE: PSI2 UI, seemingly not working right" has been selected as an answer.
This user no longer exists RE: RE: PSI2 UI, seemingly not working right
Member 3rd Feb, 2011 09:55
Last edited on 3rd Feb, 2011 09:55 Hi,

Threads are locked automatically after a while, to avoid people 'tagging on' to anchient posts.

Try reinstalling the PSI:
ftp://ftp.secunia.com/PSISetup.exe

Has this resolved the problem? If not, please go to Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Services, and verify that the "Secunia Update Agent" is enabled.

hope this helps.
Was this reply relevant?
+0
hopsicon RE: RE: PSI2 UI, seemingly not working right
Member 3rd Feb, 2011 21:21
Score: 4
User Since: 3rd Feb 2011
System Score: N/A
I've had the same problem and I thought it was some programs that I had installed that caused conflict with Secunia PSI.
Me too, I use Firefox, and I've cancelled temporary files, coolies and followed the guidelines in http://secunia.com/vulnerability...

The problems was much more simple: Internet Explorer was Offline! When I've put Internet Explorer Online, PSI secunia worked properly.

Have a nice day.

Was this reply relevant?
+0

This thread has been marked as locked.